The Forte eRegulatory Management System provides integrated protocol, staff and institution documentation to boost regulatory compliance, productivity and return on investment.
In this demo, we’ll cover:
- Storing essential protocol documents and tracking owners, expiration dates and more, all in a 21 CFR Part 11-compliant system
- Building new protocols using easy, intuitive templates, ideal for organizations managing a large number of protocols
- Efficiently routing documents and managing electronic signatures
- Standardizing delegated tasks at the system level
- Utilizing staff protocol training tracking, notifications and reporting to boost regulatory compliance
- Integrating your eReg and OnCore systems to reduce duplicate data entry and improve the quality of your data
NEW! Multi-Site Regulatory Management
In addition to a product demo, we will demonstrate new multi-site management functionality within the system. This allows a coordinating center to manage essential documents for participating sites entirely within the eReg system. We'll also discuss training workflows for coordinating centers to ensure that participating sites are properly trained within the system.