Patient recruitment and accrual prediction are key issues for clinical research professionals. Join us to hear Katie Eddleton, Associate Director at the University of Florida (UF), share her team’s experience tracking projected vs actual enrollment for clinical studies and identifying studies at risk of not meeting minimum enrollment targets. Eddleton will focus on collecting and analyzing data and strategic approaches to effective intervention.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Clinical research recruitment: background and context
- Systematic collection of target accrual and enrollment period data
- Strategies for real-time monitoring of enrollment rates
- Holistic approach to multifaceted recruitment interventions
- UF’s plan to use historical data to identify studies at risk